ROLO Reprints (pdf)
Proc. SPIE reprints are copyright Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers. These papers are published in Proceedings of SPIE and are made available as electronic reprints with permission of SPIE. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic or multiple reproduction, distribution to multiple locations via electronic or other means, duplication of any material in these papers for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the papers are prohibited.
Reprints shown here are in the Adode Acrobat© Reader format. A free copy of the Acrobat© Reader may be downloaded from Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Thomas C. Stone, "Radiometric Calibration Stability and Inter-calibration of Solar-band Instruments in Orbit Using the Moon," Proc. SPIE 7081 70810X-1-8 (2008) .pdf (220K)
- T. C. Stone and H. H. Kieffer, "Use of the Moon to support on-orbit sensor calibration for climate change measurements," Proc. SPIE 6296 62960Y-1-9 (2006) .pdf (289K)
- T.C. Stone, H.H. Kieffer, and I.F. Grant, "Potential for Calibration of Geostationary Meteorological Satellite Imagers using the Moon", Proc. SPIE 5882 (2005) .pdf (247K)
- T.C. Stone and H.H. Kieffer, "Assessment of Uncertainty in ROLO Lunar Irradiance for On-orbit Calibration", Proc. SPIE 5542, 300-310 (2004) .pdf (276K)
- T. C. Stone, H. H. Kieffer, and K. J. Becker, "Modeling the Radiance of the Moon for On-orbit Calibration", Proc. SPIE 5151, 463-470 (2003) .pdf (219K)
- H.H. Kieffer, T.C. Stone, R.A. Barnes, S.C. Bender, R.E. Eplee, J.A. Mendenhall, and L. Ong, "On-orbit Radiometric Calibration Over Time and Between Spacecraft Using the Moon", Proc. SPIE 4881, 287-298 (2003).pdf (290K)
- T.C. Stone and H.H. Kieffer, "Absolute Irradiance of the Moon for On-orbit Calibration", Proc. SPIE 4814, 211-221 (2002).pdf (271K)
- T.C. Stone, H.H. Kieffer, and J.M. Anderson, "Status of Use of Lunar Irradiance for On-orbit Calibration", Proc. SPIE 4483, 165-175 (2002).pdf (312K)
- H.H. Kieffer, P. Jarecke, and J. Pearlman, "Initial Lunar Calibration Observations by the EO-1 Hyperion Imaging Spectrometer", Proc. SPIE 4480, 247-258 (2002).pdf (300K)
- J.M. Anderson, K.J. Becker, H.H. Kieffer, and D.N. Dodd, "Real-Time Control of the Robotic Lunar Observatory Telescope", Pub. Astronomical Soc. Pacific 111, 737-749 (1999)abstract: CDS bibliographic service
- H.H. Kieffer, J.M. Anderson, and K.J. Becker, "Radiometric Calibration of Spacecraft using Small Lunar Images", Proc. SPIE 3870, 193-205 (1999).pdf (425K)
U.S. Department of the Interior | U.S. Geological Survey | U.S.G.S. Astrogeology
Top | Home | Search | Disclaimers & Privacy | Special Printing Instructions
Send Science Questions to: email@example.com
Send Website Questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 08:33:17 -0700
- - -
The USGS is committed to providing valid and Section 508 compliant content.
If you feel that this page does not meet any of the standards, please email at email@example.com.